AEM's Analog style Metric Transmission Temperature Gauge features quick response and smooth needle movement that is easy to read in all lighting conditions. This metric trans temp gauge offers a swept area of 320 degrees for the best viewing resolution at almost any angle. A precision high-speed electronic stepper motor delivers lightning fast needle movement, making AEM's metric transmission temperature gauge one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. An included sensor provides accurate temperature readings for the gauge.
All AEM analog style gauges feature seven backlight colors that allow you to match your OEM or other gauge backlighting, a silver and black bezel and a white and black faceplate to best match the interior of your vehicle. The backlighting is adjustable via a dial on the rear of the gauge to optimize viewing in all lighting conditions.
The 40-148 C Transmission Temperature Gauge can quickly alert you to an engine damaging rise in transmission fluid temperature. If you have invested in your engine, don't rely on the factory trans temp warning light. Transmissions and differentials can heat up quickly during race conditions in cars and in gas or Diesel trucks when towing heavy loads and up long grades. Some transmissions can cost more then the engine, and trans temperature is rarely monitored through factory gauges.
- Gauge readout from 40 to 148 Celsius
- Ideal for carbureted or EFI vehicles
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- 320 degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Temperature gauge includes high quality sensor - everything you need to install it!
- Easy-to-install harness
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Electronic stepper motor needle
- Standard 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?