AEM's SRT-4 Cold Air Intake for the Neon SRT-4 relocates the air intake filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cool, dense air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and no company on the market can tune an inlet as well AEM can. This intake system is specifically designed by AEM to run proper air/fuel ratios on your 03-05 Dodge SRT-4 and will not trigger a check engine light like many other systems do.
AEM Cold Air systems are dyno-proven and tested against the competition to create more useable power than any other similar system. All AEM Cold Air systems are either 50-state legal or pending (excluding "Off Road" and "Hybrid" systems), include a lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Designed to outperform every other Cold Air Intake (CAI) system on the market
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- 50-state legal
- Inlet constructed of lightweight aircraft aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- AEM's lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.4% efficient, filters to one micron, and never needs oil
- Comprehensive installation instructions, decals and license plate frame included
- Limited lifetime warranty
Part Number: 21-425
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?