Following their popular Plug and Play EMS system, AEM has debuted the updated V2 EMS system for the S2000. The unit uses new hardware for quicker system response and now features a USB com port for easy use with most computer systems. Also included is the new tuner software which is a completely revamped version of the original and includes password protection. This will allow users to lock and unlock maps when needed. Like the original version, this unit is completely plug and play and requires no wiring to install. The version 2 EMS is proving to be the next big thing in engine management technology and in true AEM fashion, will not leave you dissapointed.
- Direct replacement for factory ECU-No additional wiring or hardware necessary, installs in minutes and uses all the Factory Sensors
- 16/32 Hybrid high-speed processor, NEW Automatic fuel mapping, w/ Onboard 1mb Datalogger
- 12 Cyl Sequential Fuel Injection
- 6 Dedicated Coil Outputs(No Wasted Spark)
- 16 General Purpose Outputs
- 7 Definable Switch Inputs
- 4 EGT Inputs w/Fuel Control
- 2 Step Launch Control
- High/Low speed Fuel Pump Support
- Advanced Automatic Transmission Control
- Soft Cut Rev Limiters
- Full Idle Control
- Wet or Dry Nitrous Control
- Adjustable Knock Sensor Center Frequency
- Boost and Knock Control
- USB Compatible
- CAN Bus Equipped with 32ch Datastream Output
- Base maps included
- Password Protection
- Simplified, intuitive user menus, interactive, user-friendly manual, runs on Windows-based software
Not CARB Legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?