AEM Tru-Time Adjustable Cam Gears are used by top racing teams across the country and are a must for engines that are milled, forced induction, high compression and/or utilizing aftermarket competition cams. AEM Evo gears enable users to match cam timing with their vehicle's tuning state by advancing or retarding the cam profile in one-degree increments via true laser-etched markings. Precision-cut gear teeth ensure no premature wearing of the belt surface and AEM's anodizing on the gear teeth is lab-test-proven to be the hardest anodizing process on the market.
- Increase horsepower and torque without any cam changes, and are ideal for heavily modified engines
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- True laser-etched markings on the leading edge of the gear allow for quick, accurate adjustments
- Hard anodizing on belt surface is the most durable anodizing on the market
- Grade-8, six-point hex bolts stand up to repeated adjustments and feature integral washer flange for greater load distribution
- Comprehensive installation instructions, recommended cam gear settings and decals included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Now available in black!
FITMENT: 03-06 Evo 8 & 9 (Evo 9 can only use 1 cam gear)
NOTE: Sold Individually
Not CARB Legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?