AEM is pleased to introduce its X-WiFi Module, which allows wireless monitoring of real time exhaust gas data from virtually any WiFi enabled device.
The AEM X-WiFi is the complete exhaust gas monitoring and tuning tool, combining the legendary AEM wideband UEGO and up to two EGT sensors in one compact, easy to install module. On top of that, the X-WiFi displays accurate, real-time, AFR and EGT data in a user-friendly layout via the standard web browser on virtually any WiFi enabled electronics device such as the iPhone_, Droid_, and Storm2_. The AEM X-WiFi also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC. Data stream output is included for PC viewing of AFR and EGTs via USB cable.
- Ideal AFR and EGT monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- EGT sensors sold separately
- 0-5v analog outputs (AFR, EGT1, EGT2) for use w/ data loggers and virtually any EMS
- Data stream output included for PC viewing of AFR, and EGTs via USB cable
- Detects AFR sensor problems and outputs error values which can be used to deactivate feedback
- Reads EGTs from 0-1800F
- Reads Gasoline AFR values from 8.5 to 18:1 AFR
- Reads E85 AFR from values 5.7 to 12:1 AFR
- Reads Ethanol AFR values from 5.2 to 11:1 AFR
- Reads Methanol AFR values from 3.7 to 7.8:1
- Reads Lambda AFR values from .58 to 1.22
Part #: 30-2320
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?