aFe Power has recently introduced the Stage-2 sealed intake system for 2011-2015 BMW 535i (F10) L6-3.0L with the N55 engine. In aFe's testing, this Stage-2 sealed Intake system resulted in 32 horsepower and 60 lbs. x ft. torque max gain. The housing features an auxiliary air inlet for better airflow. The air filter frame is constructed using 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. This intake system also features a heat-insulating roto-molded plastic tube that replaces the stock intake tract and directs increased airflow with improved volumetric efficiency for maximum performance. The tube has integrated mounting tabs for the engine cover to retain a factory style fitment. This direct bolt-on system requires no modifications and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Features and Benefits
- In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains for 32 HP and 60 lbs. x ft. of torque
- One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
- Unique Housing-to-Filter Interface for Easy Installation
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?