aFe Power is proud to introduce the all new Takeda Attack Stage-2 air intake system for the 2009- 2014 Nissan GT-R (R35) V6-3.8L twin turbo engine. In testing, this Stage-2 intake resulted in +17 horsepower and +20 lbs. x ft. of torque and outflowed the factory intake by 24%. This highly engineered system features a dual mandrel-bent wrinkle-black powder-coated aluminum intake tubes. Improving airflow further is a custom made 29” cylindrical long dual flanged filter mounted horizontally and two auxiliary conical air filters to make more airflow available. The air filter frame is constructed using 100% polyurethane for long life and multiple cleaning cycles. The kit comes complete with all necessary hardware needed for installation.
Features and Benefits
- +17 HP / +20 lbs. x ft. Torque
- Outflows factory intake by 24%
- Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
- Unique Dual Flange Filter, Specially Designed To Fit Into The OE Bumper Core Support for Maximum airflow
- Two auxiliary conical filters located closer to the turbos make more airflow available early and provide additional air across the entire power band.
- Dual 3" Mandrel Bent Aluminum Wrinkle-Black Powder-coated Intake Tubes for improved volumetric efficiency.
- Flow-tested and dyno-tested using the latest engineering tool so that no additional tuning required to realize performance gains.
- Silicone Couplings For Strength and Durability
- No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?