The AMS EVO X Performance Intake removes clutter and simplifies your engine bay while adding horsepower! The exclusive design improves air flow to the turbocharger, increasing horsepower and performance. We installed the AMS EVO X Performance Intake with an AMS Manual Boost Controller set at the factory 21 psi on our shop car and produced a tremendous 45 awhp over stock!
The AMS EVO X Performance Intake is professionally TIG welded in house by our master fabricators using high quality 3” mandrel bent aluminum. A K&N free flowing filter is included along with new 4 ply silicone couplers and hose clamps. Another exclusive feature is the BOV recirculation tube entry angle, which is completely in-line with the air induction path avoiding turbulence and maintaining excellent air flow. Available polished or black wrinkle coated.
- Professionally TIG welded
- Stainless Steel hardware included
- High flow K&N air filter
- 4 ply silicone couplers
- Strategically positioned BOV recirculation in-line with the induction path
- Available in polished or black wrinkle powder coat finish
- Includes intake fan shield
- CNC aluminum MAF sensor flange
- 3” Polished aluminum mandrel bent piping
- Boost source port
- Crankcase Breather Port
- Polished or black wrinkle powder coated
- Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR and MR Models
- Fits all USDM, JDM and European Models
- This intake can be ordered in two different configurations.
- The default configuration is WITHOUT breather bungs for the crank case and boost control solenoid. With this set-up we recommend an oil catch can for the crank case and venting the solenoid to the atmosphere. This will not affect your EVO X's performance negatively in any way.
- The second configuration incorporates bungs on the intake pipe where you plug in your breather hoses just as they were from the factory. This is an option at an additional $50 cost.
2008 Model EVO X's will not require a tune with the addition of this intake. 2010 and later models will require a custom ECU tune for safe operation when using this intake pipe. Failing to do so can cause issues or damage to your engine.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?