The N1 series muffler has become a staple of the import tuning industry. The N1 was the first of its kind to incorporate the classic angled muffler design that has became so familiar with today’s street cars. Born from our involvement in the grueling N1 endurance series, the N1 exhaust system pairs a straight through design racing muffler with free flowing, mandrel bent piping (60.5mm N/A, 80mm for turbo applications). The combination has resulted in dyno proven horsepower and countless satisfied customers world wide. Designed with track use in mind, durability is of utmost importance. The polished SUS 304 stainless steel canister features roboticTIG welding for an immaculate finish and years of reliable performance.
The N1 Evolution-R combines all the racing heritage and proven performance of the original N1muffler but raises the ante by adding light weight, fully polished stainless steel piping. This is the ultimate N1 exhaust system. Mandrel bent, full stainless steel construction provides maximum power gains and resistance to rust or other damage caused by weathering. Like the original N1, the N1 Evolution uses the minimum amount of pipe bends to allow for greater exhaust flow. TheN1 Evolution was created for those who are looking for something one step further than the classic N1 design. Available only for a select amount of vehicles, the N1 Evolution stands as a brilliant testament to exhaust system fabrication. The N1 is truly THE benchmark in which others strive to duplicate.
- Full SUS304 Stainless Steel tig-welded polished finish construction
- Straight-through Muffler design to maximize exhaust flow
- “A’PEXi” Logo stamped on tip edge
- Single wall tip for a sporty aggressive look
- Offered in 2.5” (NA) and 3.0” (Turbo) inlet pipe diameters
- Compatible with A’PEXi muffler silencers & Titanium Slide Tip (sold separately)
- Offered in single and dual catback applications
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?