ARP's Pro Series ARP2000 rod bolts are now available for the Ford Powerstroke, Dodge Cummins, and Chevrolet Duramax diesel applications. Each kit contains a set of ARP2000 capscrew style rod bolts that are rated at 220,000 PSI tensile strength and a 1/2 ounce pack of ARP Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lubricant. ARP2000 material has considerably better fatigue life and the bolts are reusable as compared to some of the OEM Torque To Yield (TTY) bolts which must be replaced after each use. Optimum design, enhanced reliability, and increased strength are the main attributes of ARP's Pro Series connecting rod bolts.
- 2006 2012 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 3500
- 2006 2012 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 2500
- 2009 2011 CHEVROLET EXPRESS 4500
- 2001 2007 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500
- 2001 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 HD
- 2007 2012 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500 HD
- 2006 2012 GMC SAVANA 3500
- 2006 2012 GMC SAVANA 2500
- 2001 2007 GMC SIERRA 3500
- 2007 2012 GMC SIERRA 3500 HD
- 2001 2012 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?