After months of testing and development with the EVO8 engine combination, we have devised an upgrade system that is both elegant and simplistic while accepting no compromises in power potential or reliability. With POWER and RELIABILITY being the two key criteria for the development of the EVO8 turbo upgrade kit, we set out to test every possible hardware combination available. In our kit, you will find a system that integrates a plethora of unique but well designed components that compliment each other to achieve those two things that you care about most. In addition, in an attempt to exceed the customers' expections we have added other features such as a "direct-bolt-up" housing that overcomes the "reverse-rotation" issue, v-band downpipe discharge, bolt-up oil/coolant kits, etc. in order to make the installation process as simple as possible. All this while retaining the appearance of a completely stock engine bay.
The kit hardware will consist of the following:
- Garrett Prototype GT Ball Bearing turbo w/ATP Proprietary Housing with GT inspired High-Flowing Valute
- Bolt-in design retains stock manifold - Retains stock heatshield for OEM appearance
- Steel braided lines and fittings for oil/coolant connections
- Tial 44mm External Wastegate
- Stainless wastegate discharge tube with downpipe re-route
- Silicone connectors and clamps
- All mounting hardware, gaskets and CNC machined fittings
- 450 crank HP utilizing the ultra efficient GT3071R
- 3.0" Stainless steel downpipe w/stainless O2 housing
- 100% bolt-on design. No welding, cutting, or fabrication
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?