With power and reliability being the two key criteria for the development of the Evo turbo upgrade kit, ATP set out to test every possible hardware combination available. In the ATP kit, you will find a system that integrates a plethora of unique but well designed components that compliment each other to achieve those two things. In an attempt to exceed the customers' expectations ATP has added other features such as a "direct-bolt-up" housing that overcomes the "reverse-rotation" issue, v-band downpipe discharge, bolt-up oil/coolant kits, etc. in order to make the installation process as simple as possible. You get all of this while retaining the appearance of a completely stock engine bay. 100% bolt-on design. No welding, cutting, or fabrication.Kit Includes:
Ground shipping only. FITMENT: Mitsubishi Evolution 9 2006 ONLY (DOES NOT FIT EVOLUTION 8)
- Garrett GT ball bearing turbo w/ ATP proprietary housing.
- Bolt-in design retains stock manifold & heat shield.
- Steel braided lines and fittings for oil/coolant connections.
- Tial 38mm external wastegate.
- Stainless wastegate discharge tube with downpipe re-route.
- All mounting hardware, clamps, connectors, gaskets and CNC machined fittings.
- 3.0" Stainless steel downpipe w/ stainless O2 housing.
- Intercooler discharge pipes and silicone couplers.