BC Racing BR Series Coilovers & Whiteline Rear Camber Kit Subaru WRX / STI Hatchback 2008-2014
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action with your Subaru WRX and STI. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Subaru WRX and STI Coilover Specs:
- Mounts: (F) Pillow Ball (R) Rubber
- WRX Spring Rates: (F) 8kg/mm (R) 8kg/mm
- STI Spring Rates: (F) 8kg/mm (R) 10kg/mm
- Bc Racing Br Series Coilover Kit
- Whiteline Rear Camber Adjustment Bushings
- 53mm Dampers (Larger then the Competition)
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Full set included - 4 coilovers
Also, we offer optional rear extenders, which are a great accessory. They allow you to change the range of dampening without removing your rear seat every time.
BC Racing has the best warranty in the industry. They charge $95 per replacement coilover after the first year. There is no downtime as you will receive a brand new replacement coilover in lieu of sending it in for repairs.
Effective January 1st 2015 BC Racing/Import Image Racing will require a 25% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for custom builds or out of stock items. A custom build is anything that requires a valving change, custom length shocks, custom spring rates, and or any other modification from the normal stocking configuration that is listed on the Vendor Application List.
2 customers have reviewed this product.
Very Easy to work with
- Installed perfect right out of the box. Ride is nice once you get the damping dial in to your liking. I started with 6 clicks from soft and ended up with 8 clicks as my final setting for the street. Very happy with these
- Had Mickey at Carter Racing in Savannah Ga set these up for me. Hey was very impressed with the build quality and big money features for the low dollar price. I am loving them. You cant go wrong with these!