The BC Racing HR Series Coilover system offers the same great benefits of the RM Series with the addition of double damping adjustment. Each HR Coilover system offers inverted monotube dampers with independently adjustable compression and rebound. The inverted damper design moves vital damper fluid away from detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating which can cause damper fade under exteme track use.
The inverted damper also allows for decreased unspring weight by moving the majority of the coilover mass up to the chassis where weight can be more easily shaved. With the BC Racing HR Series Coilover system the external reservoir exits the damper at the top allowing for variable mounting locations under the hood or in the trunk for easy adjustment at the track. The combination of inverted monotube dampers and external reservoirs make the HR Series suitable for the most demanding users on the track. The BC Racing HR Series Coilover comes standard with Swift Springs.
Designed for 100% Track Use Only
BC Racing HR Series Coilover Kit Features:
- Front Top Mounted External Reservoir Braided hose design on inverted shocks
- Camber plates or pillowball top mounts all around (A few car models do not use top mounts)
- Rear External Reservoir
- Twin Piston Design
- Separate Compression & Rebound Adjustment
- 30 Level Damping Force Adjustment
- Full-Length Height Adjustment
- Anodized Alloy Casing
- CNC Machined
- T6061 Alloy Locking Ring
- Inverted shocks on McPherson Struts (depending on car models) Rear Monotube Design For Maximum Performance
- Fully Rebuildable
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?