BC Racing RM series inverted coilover system moved the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The RM Series inverted coilover setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Pillowball Front, Pillow ball Rear
- Spring Rate; Front 8K, Rear 6K
- Inverted Mono-tube Shock Design
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body, not Spring
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Front and Rear Camber Plates Available on Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates and Swift Springs Available for most Applications
- Custom Valving and/or Valving Paired for Custom Spring Rates
- One Year Warranty against MFG Defect
- Fully Rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Comes with full set of 4 coilovers
BC Racing has the best warranty in the industry. They charge $95 per replacement coilover after the first year. There is no downtime as you will receive a BRAND NEW replacement coilover in lieu of sending it in for repairs.
Effective January 1st 2015 BC Racing/Import Image Racing will require a 25% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for custom builds or out of stock items. A custom build is anything that requires a valving change, custom length shocks, custom spring rates, and or any other modification from the normal stocking configuration that is listed on the Vendor Application List.
3 customers have reviewed this product.
- Worth every dime! Very easy to install and user friendly. Took me about 30-45 minutes to install with no help. Purchased the rear extenders with it as well so I dont have to take my rear seats out to make adjustments. CHEEHOO!!
Love at first... drive!
- I've never had coilovers installed before but i have had springs on my RSX type-s i had before my sti. the difference from stock to these coilovers is amazing. The 30-way adjustable dampening is awesome and very simple with being placed at the bottom of the coilover. installation took about 3-4 hrs while taking my time and including an alignment at the dealership by my house. I def recommend these to anyone looking for coilovers with an upper-mount. i will be posting another review in a few weeks after i nice break in period. BTW excellent customer service and gave updates concerning my order. GO IMPORT IMAGE!
- These are worth every penny and more, completly got rid of body roll, but still rides as smooth, if not smoother then stock. I suggest this to anyone! Plus gives it a nice drop, nothing to much, but enough to tell! THANKS JOSH