BC Racing RM series inverted coilover system moved the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The RM Series inverted coilover setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Pillowball Front, Pillow ball Rear
- Spring Rate; Front 8K, Rear 6K
- Inverted Mono-tube Shock Design
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body, not Spring
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Front and Rear Camber Plates Available on Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates and Swift Springs Available for most Applications
- Custom Valving and/or Valving Paired for Custom Spring Rates
- One Year Warranty against MFG Defect
- Fully Rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Comes with full set of 4 coilovers
BC Racing has the best warranty in the industry. They charge $95 per replacement coilover after the first year. There is no downtime as you will receive a BRAND NEW replacement coilover in lieu of sending it in for repairs.
Effective January 1st 2015 BC Racing/Import Image Racing will require a 25% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for custom builds or out of stock items. A custom build is anything that requires a valving change, custom length shocks, custom spring rates, and or any other modification from the normal stocking configuration that is listed on the Vendor Application List.
1 customer has reviewed this product.
Worth EVERY penny!!
- BC-RM inverted coilovers are awesome - I have to say these are worth every penny and you get serious value for the money. It dropped my car and it handles now like a car on rails - like a go cart. I dont hear any pops and squeaks like much of the forums say. These inverted coils are the bomb and quality is bar none. and the Perrin PSRS - really takes it to the next level as well - keeping your front tires down on acceleration putting more of the power that is sent to the wheels to the ground and not lost in lift. It was a 14 hour install for me and my buddy. Just one bad note is the lack of instructions from BC - but I have a service manual documents to help. Megan Racing Control arms are very nice and that extra stability to my Cobb Sway bars. The Whiteline Front Endlinks as my friend says if my car should ever get into a wreck these would definitely survive with its size and solid build of aluminum diecast. Adds that extra roll control to the front Cobb Sway bars as well. I only lack the Fuel Pump install. Reading on forums it is stated as a 45 minute install. Will let you know how that goes. But I just wanted to give you a feedback and tell you I am truly happy with your prices and customer service. Keep it up!! I will definetly spread the word to my contacts to buy from you as you really work at gaining their business.