The engineers at Borg Warner analyzed every component of a turbocharger and re-engineered the entire unit with the latest technology. Each Turbo assembly comes assembled with wastegate canister (on WG models), oil inlet fitting, compressor recirculation valve, and boost control solenoid valve.
- CNC Forged Mill Billet Compressor Wheels
- 347 Cast Stainless Turbine Housings
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Titanium Aluminied Turbine Wheels
- Integrated electronic boost controller
- 70mm compressor size / 64mm turbine size
- Rear A/R: 0.92
Internal Wastegated The Borg Warner EFR 7064 is the 4th size (#4 of 7) turbocharger in the high performance EFR line up. The 52.2mm inducer, 70mm exducer Fully Machined Wheel (FMW) compressor flows 56lb/min & will support 500 HP. Truly remarkable for a wheel of it's size. Extremely quick spool & high HP output in a compact frame size. Unrestricted 3.50" air inlet, 2.00" slip-on coupler outlet with integrated Vband option allows use of a standard silicone connector or burst-proof V-band flange & clamp. The BW EFR 7064 is suitable for rally, drift, road racing, auto X, street & drag.
BorgWarner EFR (Engineered For Racing) Series turbos are purpose built units for the performance market & meet the needs of the next generation turbo consumer. Revolutionary from the ground up, each incorporates a long list of features never before seen in a single package. All old technology has been thrown away completely & the result is a whole new breed of turbo, packed full of cutting edge advancements. Great emphases has been put towards a more compact design, making each EFR the ideal choice for applications with limited space available. Outstanding ease of installation & budget friendly (thanks to their 'total package' platform) every EFR eliminates the need to purchase/fabricate/install a separate blow of valve & related flanges/tubing due to their already integrated BOV. The internally wastegated units present another large advantage in savings & install simplicity by eliminating the need for an external wastegate(s), related fab work & otherwise cumbersome materials.
- Low inertia, Forged Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel w/ Extended Tip Technology (ETT) provides the ultimate in response & extreme durability in high pressure applications.
- Speed sensor mounting provisions
- Built In BOV Included (All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV)
- Boost Control Solenoid Included
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 52.2mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer (OD): 70mm
- Max Flow Rate: 56 lb/min
- Housing: 3.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet w/ integrated Vband option
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel cuts turbine inertia up to 50%, dramatically improving turbo response & permitting high rotational speeds.
- Solid Stainless Steel Investment Cast thin wall turbine housing for extreme durability, huge weight reductions & lowered thermal inertia. Very smooth internal channels promote peak flow.
- Adjustable Internal wastegate actuator Included (internal wastegated units only)
- Large internal wastegate ports handle the flow requirements of high performance engines. (internal wastegated units only)
Universal Product - This part is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?