The revised Cobb Intercooler Hard-Pipe Kit now comes in two great looking powder coated finishes and now fits on GSR, MR and MRT models! This kit replaces all intercooler pipes (including the BPV pipe) with weld-free single-pipe aluminum tubing. This uncompromising kit has the most comprehensive list of performance enhancing features available. The By-Pass-Valve (BPV) gets its own hard-pipe from the cold side of the intercooler, maintaining the factory location and orientation. Maintaining this connection from the cold side ensures that cool air is fed back to the intake system when the valve is in bypass mode, preventing overheating of the air charge post turbo. The Cobb EVO X Hard-Pipe kit is one of the very few that will fit with the factory air box in place (or the optional Cobb SF Intake) as well as the stock front engine cover. The kit is completed with high quality silicone hose couplings and heavy duty T-Bolt hose clamps to eliminate those embarrassing hose blow-offs than can occur when demanding the most from your Evo X.
- Hot and cold side pipes are single piece, weld-free mandrel bent aluminum tubing increased to 2.5”
- Minimal hose couplings for clean appearance and reduced blow-off potential
- OEM BPV location and orientation maintained with BPV hard-pipe
- Fits with OEM airbox or optional Cobb SF Intake
- Fits with OEM engine cover
- Heavy duty T-Bolt hose clamps
- Cobb silicone hose couplings
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?