Cobb Tuning Accessport V3 w/TCM Flashing Nissan GT-R
Simple ECU and TCM flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Power Gains: USDM 2015/ World Market 2014
- Stage1 Gains: 2% HP / 9% TQ
- Stage2 Gains: 8% HP / 16% TQ
- Fast ECU Flashing: Allows ECU map change flashing time to be reduced to 40 seconds or less! Learn More >
- Map Switching: Switch to another map on-the-fly while you drive for optimal tuning for every situation. Learn More >
- TCM Flashing: Reflash the Transmission Control Module to enhance launch control, perform factory gear learning, and adjust clutch capacity and touch points.
- TPMS Learning: Easily re-program TPMS sensors for new wheels and tires using the Accessport and prevent cumbersome trips to the dealership!* (*requires common Tire Pressure Positioning Sensor Tool)
- Speed Density Tuning: Tune using the MAP sensor instead of the MAF sensor for big-power builds that exceed the stock MAF sensor's maximum capacity.
- Realtime Tuning: Changes can be made to the map in realtime, while the engine is running. Greatly speeds up the tuning process and allows quick changes to powerful features like Lauch Control, Flat Foot Shift, and map switching.
- Knock Indicator: View knock events, as they occur, on the factory in-dash display. Learn More >
- Boost Gauge wrap around: Monitor boost past 20 PSI (~150 kPa), which is an OEM limitation on the factory Multi-Function Display. The boost gauge will wrap around and display excess boost pressure.
*Free overnight shipping to the lower 48 states.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?