COBB Tuning announces the availability of the COBB Post MAF Hose for the Subaru WRX and STI. The COBB Post MAF Hose balances form AND function with its smart appearance and turbulence taming characteristics. The COBB Post MAF Hose joins the stock airbox (or optional COBB SF Intake) to the turbo inlet tube by replacing the stock corrugated rubber piece, arguably one of the most aesthetically challenged OEM parts in the engine bay. While the sleek exterior is easy on the eyes, the slick interior is friendly to airflow, feeding a smooth column of air to the turbo.
The 4-ply silicone construction has the right compliance to bridge the chassis mounted airbox to the violent motion of a boxer engine being driven in anger, while the steel reinforcement prevents collapse when the turbo is drawing maximum vacuum at wide open throttle.
COBB Post MAF Hose:
- Replaces corrugated OEM tube, smoothing airflow to the turbo
- 4 ply silicone with steel reinforcement construction
- Compliance absorbs relative motion between engine and chassis
- Steel reinforcement prevents collapse under maximum demand
- Choice of Stealth Black or COBB Blue
- Subaru WRX 2002-2007
- Subaru STI (Sedan) 2004-2007
- Subaru Forester XT 2004-2007 (For SF intake use only)
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?