This tool allows you to remove the SOHC cam sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket. It is a perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs.
3-piece welded construction with an integrated handle handles the torque and is designed for one person to do the job.
- Allows for removal of the SOHC cam sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket
- Perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs
- Bridged tool head handles the torque
- High tolerance laser cut and precision formed construction fits perfect
- Long integrated handle makes it easy for one person
- Comparable to factory tool #499207100 (See Company23 Subaru Cam Sprocket Tool Manual for usage details)
- 93-12 Subaru Impreza SOHC engines
- 99-12 Subaru Forester SOHC engines
- 89-12 Subaru Legacy SOHC engines
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X Linear SOHC engine
- 04-06 Subaru Baja with SOHC engine
- 92-97 Subaru SVX
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?