The Competition Clutch Forged Lightweight Steel Flywheel is recommended for naturally aspiriated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies.
Qualities of the CCI Lightweight Steel Flywheel:
* Preserves low end torque and drive ability
* One piece ring gear for high durability
* Well suited for Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch kit applications
* Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
* CNC machined and balanced to O.E. specifications Reduced Mass = Increased Accleration Meets and exceeds SFI 1.5
Fitment: Nissan 240SX 2.4L (From 7/90) DOHC 1991-1998 and Nissan 240SX 2.4L (To 6/90) SOHC 1989-1990
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?