Corsa Sport exhaust systems employ a straight-through, non-restrictive design. They're coupled with their patented reflective sound cancellation science to tune out annoying low frequencies that cause droning and leave you with a crisp, clean sound. This cutting-edge innovation also reduces backpressure, allowing your engine to produce more horsepower and torque. The robust, aggressive-sounding Corsa Sport exhaust systems are manufactured from premium stainless steel, with mandrel bends and handcrafted tips polished to a gleaming brightness to enhance your ride's appearance. Developed to fit right every time, Corsa exhausts go on fast--no cutting or welding is necessary. Corsa Sport exhaust systems are bold when you want them to be, quiet when you need them to be, and proudly made in the USA!
- Straight-through 3.0" Dia Cat-Back, nonrestrictive design.
- Specifically tuned for the 2008-13 Subaru Impreza STI Hatch 2.5L Turbo Manual
- Flow bench-tested 64% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock system.
- Premium stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
- Patented CORSA Reflective Sound Cancellation® (RSC) Technology for superior sound and ultimate performance.
- Handcrafted, polished stainless steel Black Pro-Series 3.5” tips, dual rear exit
- Includes all necessary hardware and illustrated installation guide.
- 50-state emissions legal.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your STI.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?