Corsa Touring exhaust systems employ a straight-through, non-restrictive design. They're coupled with their patented reflective sound cancellation science to tune out annoying low frequencies that cause droning and leave you with a crisp, clean sound. This cutting-edge innovation also reduces backpressure, allowing your engine to produce more horsepower and torque. The refined, distinctive sounding Corsa Touring exhaust systems are manufactured from premium stainless steel with mandrel bends and handcrafted tips polished to a gleaming brightness to enhance your ride's appearance. Developed to fit right, Corsa exhausts go on quickly with no cutting or welding. They're bold when you want them to be, and quiet when you need them to be.
- Cat-Back System fits 5.3L Chevy Tahoe and GMC Yukon with Active Fuel Management
- Straight-through 3", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Flow bench tested 89% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock
- Average increase of up to 14HP and 15 ft-lbs. of torque
- CORSA's Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your SUV to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
- Features a single rear exit with Twin 4" Pro-Series Polished tips
- All components, even clamps and hangers, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won't change over the life of your vehicle
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
- 50-State emissions legal
- Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?