Corsa Touring exhaust systems employ a straight-through, non-restrictive design. They're coupled with their patented reflective sound cancellation science to tune out annoying low frequencies that cause droning and leave you with a crisp, clean sound. This cutting-edge innovation also reduces backpressure, allowing your engine to produce more horsepower and torque. The refined, distinctive sounding Corsa Touring exhaust systems are manufactured from premium stainless steel with mandrel bends and handcrafted tips polished to a gleaming brightness to enhance your ride's appearance. Developed to fit right, Corsa exhausts go on quickly with no cutting or welding. They're bold when you want them to be, and quiet when you need them to be.
- Full Cat-Back System fits 5.7L V8 Sequoia's
- Straight-through 3", nonrestrictive system design maximizes airflow, improving performance and fuel economy.
- Mandrel Bends and design deliver increased airflow vs. stock
- CORSA's Patented RSC™ Technology allows us to acoustically style the sound of your Sequoia to give you the true voice of performance without the annoying drone while cruising
- Single rear exit system features a polished 4" Pro-Series Tip
- All components, even clamps and hangars, of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your CORSA system that won't change over the life of your vehicle
- Proudly designed, engineered and manufactured in Berea, OH, USA
- Quickly enjoy the CORSA sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included
- 50-State emissions legal
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?