Engine bearings are one of the most vital components within an engine and are often overlooked when considering high performance upgrades. Performance engineered, multi-layer bearings generate less heat than normal bearings by reducing friction. Cosworth Race bearing sets feature a unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Tri-Metal engine bearings.
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness
- Hardened steel backing on all connecting rod
- Increased crush and elimination of flash plating
- 3/4 grooving on Main Bearings providing optimum oil supply
- Tight consistent wall tolerances
Size 0 bearings have .001" less oil clearance than factory
Size 1 bearings are a nominal standard size and are used for most applications
Size 2 bearings feature an additional .001" more oil clearance than factory
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?