Cusco has just released their Street ZERO-S Coilovers for the 2012-2013 Forester 2.0XT. The Street ZERO-S series suspension coilover system is designed to provide a lowered vehicle ride height while maintaining comfort for daily driven street cars. The entire system is designed as an entry-level street coilover that will dramatically improve the handling of the Forester XT.
The newly developed twin tube shock absorber features a virtually noiseless design due to its internal low compression gas. A new base valve design enables a comfortable and mild ride that adapts to almost any street condition, set at the most ideal damper rate from factory. *8 way rear dampers on selected models. This suspension coilover basically is a full ride height adjustable system where the shock absorber stroke and spring pre-load rate is retained no matter what the vehicle ride height is set at.
- Recommended Height Setting Ft: -60～-30mm / Rr: -75～0mm
- Maximum Height Parameter Ft: -134～-28mm / Rr: -75～-0mm
- Upper Mount Ft: None (Use Factory OEM) / Rr: None (Use Factory OEM)
- Spring Rate (kgf/mm) Ft: 6 (7 & 8 also available) / Rr: 5 (6 available)
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber w/ redesigned base valve
- Full height adjustable structure & fixed damper set at most ideal rate
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with different metal according to each vehicle
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?