Defi-Link Meter Advance CR 52mm Gauges utilize Defi's next generation, Defi-Link Advance control unit for ultra precise monitoring and interaction. The Advance CR line of 60mm gauges have a built in warning light that will illuminate if any short, sensor failure, or connection failure is detected. Defi also built in a user-determined "peak" and "warning" setting that will illuminate a light to indicate that one of these value has been reached. The Defi Advance CR system able to record and play back gauge display for up to three minutes.
- Defi-Link Advance Control Unit can control up to 7 Defi-Link Meter Advance CR gauges
- Driving data can be stored and can be replayed up to 3 minutes.
- Warning by buzzer sound (defeatable) when the warning LED is on
- Records peak values and warning values during driving
- Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes
- Differential pressure between fuel pressure and turbo can be shown if both of fuel pressure meter and turbo meter are installed.
- Flat glass and precise scale give more needle accuracy and higher visibility
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from two variations
- The illumination at night can be switched between 2 different colors. (White dial: amber red / blue; Black dial: white / amber red)
- The outer edge of the gauge illuminates red at night
- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit or serial communication error
- Each Advance CR gauge includes a mounting bracket, meter cup, and regular position bezel
- Defi-Link Meter Advance CR gauges are METRIC ONLY (kPa/Celsius)
Defi-Link Advance Control Unit REQUIRED for Defi-Link Meter Advance CR gauge operation
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?