Wrapping headers and down pipes is an important first step in reducing unwanted and power-robbing under hood heat. Less under hood heat results in a cooler air charge for improved performance and keeping exhaust gases hotter within the exhaust system helps in decreasing exhaust density & increases exhaust flow.
Design Engineering stainless steel locking ties are the perfect way to fasten exhaust wrap for a easy, clean and professional installation.
- Reduce under hood temperatures a realistic 50%
- Decreases exhaust density & increases exhaust flow
- Improves horsepower
- Withstands 1200°F direct/2000°F radiant
- Only exhaust wrap with installation guide lines
- Added durability and heat retention
NOTE: Design Engineering HT silicone coating spray is highly recommended for DEI glass fiber wrap to penetrate, seal, protect and prolong the lifespan of exhaust wrap.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?