- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing for qualifying in their restrictor plate engines.
- It utilizes ultra-low viscosity synthetic base oils for maximum horsepower during qualifying conditions.
- Uses the same anti-wear and friction reducing additives that XP1 uses to reduce friction and fight valve-train wear.
- Compatible with methanol and high-octane race fuels.
- Can be blended with XP1, XP2, XP3 or XP6. Consult Joe Gibbs Driven™ for blending specifications.
- Ideal for low-temperature drag race applications:
- Pro-Stock cars and bikes
- Competition Eliminator
- Heads up class competition, etc
- Also works well in low horsepower engines:
- Quarter Midgets
- 4-Stroke Go-Kart engines with babbit style bearings
- XP0 performs the best in tight clearance, low RA surface finish and/or low temperature applications (under 130°F).
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?