XP10 features an advanced zinc/phosphorus based anti-wear package to protect aggressive cam profiles, and XP10 utilizes select synthetic base oils to deliver increased horsepower in drag racing and restrictor plate engines. XP10 utilizes multiple low viscosity synthetic base oils to fine tune for increased horsepower and improved ring seal. XP10 is ideal for wet-sump drag race engines, restrictor plate engines, Junior Dragsters, and 800+ cubic inch drag race engines. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve-train wear and increase horsepower.
Proprietary Friction Modifiers – Increases horsepower output by reducing friction at high piston speeds. Extensive dyno testing proves these power gains last throughout the service life of the oil
Extra Film Thickness - Advanced synthetic technology for greater film thickness under high loads despite being a low viscosity oil
Thermal Stability - Defends against oil consumption, foaming and viscosity breakdown. Provides added durability for competition engines
- Utilizes select synthetic base oils to fine tune for increased horsepower and improved ring seal
- Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve-train wear and increase horsepower
- Wet sump drag race egines
- 800+ cubic inch drag race engines
- Restricted air-flow engines with tight clearances
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?