Viscosity typical of SAE 0W-20
- Used by Joe Gibbs Racing in all their Nationwide Series roller camshaft engines and restrictor plate flat tappet engines.
- Utilizes low viscosity synthetic base oils for increased horsepower without decreased durability.
- Uses the same anti-wear and friction reducing additives that XP1 uses to reduce friction and fight valve-train wear.
- Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels.
- Can be blended with XP0, XP1, XP3 or XP6. Consult our blending guide for blending specifications.
- NHRA Stock Eliminator engines
- Rolex Grand American engines
- Quarter Midget
- Jr. Dragster
- Focus Midgets
- High RPM engines (max rev’s above 9,000 RPM)
- Restricted air intake engines and engines with clearances under .0020"
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?