- A full synthetic, 15W-50 version of our race proven XP1.
- Provides excellent bearing oil film thickness and high temperature protection.
- Designed for aluminum blocks and looser clearances.
- Recommended for methanol fuel and high temperature applications (Oil temperatures above 240°F).
- Can be blended with XP1, XP2, XP3 or XP0. Consult Joe Gibbs Driven™ for blending specifications.
- For use in high compression engines.
- Designed for aluminum blocks and engine with looser clearances
- Works well in both wet or dry sump engines
- 410 sprint engines
- Hydraulic lifter wet sump engines
- Ford and Dodge Crate Engines
- Off-Road Truck engines
- Engines designed for SAE 50 weight oils
- Engines operating with oil temperatures between 240°F and 320°F
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?