Edge Products brings you the latest and greatest in performance electronics with the all new Edge Juice With Attitude automotive monitoring and tuning system. The Attitude monitor connects directly to your vehicles ECU via the OBD-II port, allowing you to customize your display with up to 4 simultaneous engine parameters at once, in full color and high resolution. Increasing the power of your vehicle is as easy as selecting one of the power levels. Gains of up to 150+ FT/LB's are possible! Increase towing ability, gas mileage, and speed easily from inside the cabin with the Attitude with Juice! The Juice module allows for several advanced features which surpass the abilities of most programmers. The Juice module harness taps into several factory sensors and in conjunction with the Attitude allows you to set several drivetrain safety settings and advanced boost features! You can also fine tune shift firmness and RPM and several limiters. Another bonus is you can monitor your truck’s regeneration cycle via visual and audible warnings.
The Attitude is also an ECU scanner with the ability to display Check Engine codes in full text and clear them if necessary. Also featured is a full on-board performance meter, able to measure and graph 0-60 times and 1/4 mile times. Customize a comprehensive list of maintenance items to monitor with the Maintenance Manager and be notified when it's time for action. You can't beat the Edge Juice with Attitude when it comes to performance and usability in one package!
Installation Instructions This product does NOT work on manual trans trucks AND the F-550!
- EGT Back Down -The Attitude monitors the Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)and will automatically de-fuel the vehicle at your specified max EGT point.
- Transmission Settings - These settings will allow you to de-fuel during shift and torque converter lock.
- Trans Slip Protection
- Cold Engine Protection - This feature restricts the Juice module from adding more power until the engine has reached a minimum temperature.
- Low Boost Response - This setting will allow you to change the performance response at low engine speed or boost levels.
- User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
- Tire Size Speed Correction
- Turbo Cool-Down - Allows the engine to run after being parked for a set amount of time or until a target EGT is reached. Disabled by pressing on the brake pedal.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?