Fortune Auto engineers had a focused goal to accomplish with our Generation 5 Dreadnought PRO dampers: to make the best 3-way adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer some of the best quality control in the industry. At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
- All shocks custom built to order
- Dyno tested
- Dyno graph supplied with all 4 shocks
- Amsoil synthetic shock oil
- Digressive & Ultra digressive pistons
- Compliant track suspension solution
- Assembly certificate (documenting build and QC)
- Swift springs included
- Radial bearing mount included (on mcphearson)
- Mono-Tube damper with high pressure nitrogen
- 24-step independent rebound adjustable (adjustment knob on shock)
- 24-step independent low speed compression adjustable (adjustment knob on canister)
- 17-step independent high speed compression adjustable (adjustment knob on canister)
- Spherical bearings
- T6 6061 forged aluminum mounts & camber plates
- Bright dip anodized
- Height adjustment independent of pre-load
- 5 year manufacturer's warranty (1 year on piston)
- Rebuild-able in the USA
- Revalve-able in the USA
The new "Ultra" Double Digressive Piston (UDDP) with revised shim stacks, featured on our Dreadnought PRO dampers, allows for tremendous amounts of low speed force that helps with driver inputs such as dive, pitch, and roll. Furthermore, the damper force greatly tapers off to provide the driver with an internal "blow off" effect which helps with large impacts on track, keeping the vehicle stable after hitting curbing at high speeds. After countless hours on the shock dyno and testing on the track, we are proud to offer high performance dampers that rival many high-end European shock absorbers.
Fortune Auto's new remote canister system has been completely redesigned from the ground up. Fortune Auto engineers have improved damping control and adjustment by eliminating the older needle adjuster and now incorporate a digressive floating piston (base valve) that has its own independent shim stack and jetting mechanism inside the remote canister. These features provide for a very wide range of independent adjustment of low speed and high speed compression. The new canister is also larger in size, allowing for greater shock fluid and nitrogen capacity. The increased fluid capacity allows for more consistent operation over a wide range of temperatures. The increased nitrogen capacity coupled with our new floating piston design allows for two major improvements. First, the remote canister can now run much lower nitrogen pressures, allowing for a more compliant ride and ability to handle larger curb impact events at the race track without upsetting the balance of the car. Second, the extra gas volume helps prevent pressure buildup during large shock stroke events. When compared to conventionally designed shocks, the increase in gas volume and the subsequent decrease of pressure in our Dreadnought PRO dampers, delivers a more consistent performance over the service life of our shock absorbers.
Custom built - 4-5 week lead time.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?