GTW3884R (aka GTW6265R) ball bearing turbo. 800HP potential flow.
GTW Series - Garrett's Performance solution to the popular 6266 size turbo. Great performance at a competitive price!
* Compressor Wheel Inducer: 62.3mm
* Compressor Wheel Exducer: 84.4mm
* Compressor Wheel Trim: 54
* Turbine Wheel Inducer: 74.2mm
* Turbine Wheel Exducer: 64.6mm
* Turbine Wheel Trim: 76
* Compressor Housing is T04S Frame with 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, and built-in & machined anti-surge.
* NOT a direct drop-in replacement to the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
* External dimensions of the GTW Series bearing housing (CHRA) is physically larger (bulkier) than the Garrett GT and GTX series.
* GTW Series Ball Bearing CHRA DOES NOT use the same oil return fittings as the small frame Garrett GT or GTX Series turbochargers.
Garrett GTW3884R Super Core (62.3mm ind) CHRA 757197-0012
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?