Gimmick Motorsports's V-Band exhaust with 3 inch straight thru muffler allows better airflow for your Subaru WRX and STI. Gimmick Motorsport's exhausts are made of stainless steel, and this exhaust has a Vband clamp/Flange for the rear section that eliminates the need for a gasket and makes install and removal much cleaner and Easier!. The catback exhaust offers a quiet free flowing design that really gives your car that deep exhaust tone without harsh power-robbing backpressure.
- V-Band Flange
- All necessary hardware to install
7 customers have reviewed this product.
Best bang for your buck
- Look no further, this exhaust is excellent. Install was quick, it fit perfectly, and it sounds great. I have this attached to the Invidia catless DP and on the inside of the car it's quiet, but on the outside you can hear the deep boxer rumble. I highly recommend this exhaust to anyone.
Look no Further!!!!!
- Installation took me about 40 min... WOW nice deep low rumble!!!! love this cat back..same sound and quality as those $700 + exhausts out there. The one to get if you looking for a low key rumble and are on a budget!!!!!!
- installed it on my 04 wrx sounds great, not to loud but may be a little quieter if it didnt have a loud leak where the connection goes. Now i tried to unscrew it but it bends the flange on the bracket, for that i will contact GMS or IIRC overall happy with the catback.
Worth all the Money
- Def worth the money if your on a budget! Its not even loud at all but a deep aggressive sound that really brings out that boxer grumble and fitment was great. Looks stock, doesn't attract attention, sounds awesome, I'm more than happy and didn't make me broke, 100% recommended!
- Bought this exhaust because I wanted a quieter and stock looking one to replace my invidia n1 race and didn't fell like spending $700 for a cobb. Oh boy I was glad I found this fitment is perfect. Nice and snug. I'm in love with this exhaust it's much more than I expected. I highly recommend this!
NJ is very hard on exhausts soooo.....
The exhaust has been fantastic. I have put the the exhaust through extreme winter conditions. Driving through the snow, salt on the streets, even living next to the ocean. No rust, no issues. I have the Black thermal coating on the exhaust matched up to the Invidia divorced catted DP and it is impressive.
- Install took no time at all! sounds great, not to loud. Really impressed! Sounds sweet when hitting 2 step. 100% recommended