GReddy has introduced the next evolution in the GReddy Profec line of electronic boost controllers. The unique compact OLED Display and improved CPU processor improve performance and stability. Those features combined with the new layout improves usability.
- * Slim compact Control Unit mounts easily in the driver compartment, either flush mounted or with the included adjustable bracket.
- * Bright OLED screen makes easy work of programming and displaying boost - (in Numeric, Bar-Graph or Graphical modes) [kPa or PSI].
- * Faster CPU processor and new, smaller Solenoid valve improve boost response and control for the most stable boost curves found in a Profec.
- * Intuitive program screens with simple Dial and button controls.
- * Separated, waterproof Sensor Unit with integrated 300 kPa (43.5 psi) high-performance pressure sensor remains in the engine compartment, for simple installations.
- * 3 Boost Settings - LO, HI and a timed Scramble Boost Mode (from 1-99sec.)
- * Configurable for both actuator-style and external wastegate types
- * Last Boost and Peak Hold Boost Recall, well as a Warning Alert and safety Limiter functions
- * Data Lock and 180degree mounting options.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?