Grimmspeed 44mm EWG Up Pipe w/ Tial 44mm Wastegate WRX / STI 2002-2017 Subaru Turbo Models
An external wastegate is superior to any internal wastegate setup and will hold boost rock solid. External wastegates allow for quicker spool because they do not cause turbulence in the exhaust stream and also give better boost control. Typically an external wastegate setup can free up 10-40hp depending on your setup. The uppipe uses 14 layer 304 stainless steel and a triple layer flex section for a seriously durable setup. The uppipe comes with a high temperature ceramic coating option as well to keep heat at a minimum. This is hands down the most heavy duty and highest quality kit on the market and includes everything needed.
- This product requires you to weld your internal wastegate bracket OR use a GrimmSpeed internal wastegate bracket.
- Does NOT fit the FA20 engines.
- Grimmspeed 44mm EWG Pipes w/ Dump Tube
- Grimmspeed Bracket - Optional
- Tial 44mm Wastegate
1 customer has reviewed this product.
- This was the 1st item I bought from IIR. As a complete kit, it fits perfectly. I literally preassembled n slid this in. The spool time is greatly reduced and the sound is great. You do have to get use to the external dump sound but when u hear it, you'll know what im talking about. I highly recommend this for your EWG set up.