The internal wastegate(IWG) bracket is used in place of the stock wastegate actuator when moving to an external wastegate setup. In previous years, Subaru owners had to weld the IWG shut on their turbos which diminished resale value, had the chance of cracking, and made it very difficult to revert back to the stock IWG setup.
We are bringing you the solution to this problem, the IWG bracket. This is a basic bolt-on which takes 5 minutes to install. No more worrying about the wastegate door opening due to a cracked weld, no more worrying about trying to sell your turbo with welding all over the wastegate door. Feel like reverting back to stock?...simple, just unbolt the bracket and you are good to go. No more welding turbos!
- Fits most turbos! (1 1/2 years of testing fitments of turbos)
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Laser engraved GrimmSpeed logo
- Fully adjustable rod (Allows it to fit more turbos)
- Simple and attractive allen head bolt (No "hardware store" washers and nuts)
- Seals Wastegate door tightly.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?