Tired of that ugly OEM hood prop blocking your view of that beautiful boxer engine? Always wanted to open your hood with just a couple fingers? Annoyed that the hood prop is always in your way while you’re working in your engine bay? GrimmSpeed to the rescue. With meticulous design and quality materials, this kit delivers in a big way. We hate to use the "P" word, but designing this kit to be perfectly balanced was a requirement. Lift the hood halfway and you'll find a generous neutral zone. Leave your hood here for a sleek look at that local car show. Alternatively, a flick of the wrist is all that's required to coax your hood into its fully opened position. To close, simply hold the hood below its neutral zone and let go. No need to risk scratches or deformation by pushing your hood closed.
- Opens Hood 35% Higher Than OEM - Better access and light for working
- Perfect Hood Balance - Struts are balanced for all aluminum SG Forester chassis hoods
- Eliminates OEM Hood Prop - No risk of hood falling, more access when wrenching
- CNC Laser Cut Brackets - Perfect fit every time
- Premium Quality Struts - Larger strut body for smoother operation, made in the USA!
- Durable Powercoated Finish - Protects brackets from corrosion
- FARO Arm Designed - Allows more precise design and a stronger, better fitting product
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?