Pressing Subaru brakes leaves a lot to be desired, especially when every inch counts in a race or when you are depending on them to save your life! The dramatic firewall flex is the source of this performance flaw in Subarus that we came to solve. Skipping the "standard bracket" that others have been making we engineered the most simple to install and best performing master cylinder brace on the market. The GrimmSpeed Master Cylinder Brace takes a beating and comes back for more! Crafted from hardcore CNC laser cut 12L14 with multi-point welded fabrication. It is the Abrams Tank of master cylinder braces touting 4 factory mounting points, the most available from any brace. Powdercoated black this brace will outlive your car and win you some style points to boot. Most importantly this brace kit will kill your wimpy pedal feel and give you the immediate and tight response that your performance car deserves and needs when you hit the track or rally. This brace will give you the confidence similar to that of SS braided brake lines with precision stopping. Not to mention street driving just got a whole lot more fun!
- Indestructible 12L14 CNC Laser cut construction and black powder coating
- Pedal feel dramatically improved(Similar feeling to SS Braided brake lines)
- Large diameter pressure cup (Will not mar and damage the master cylinder like other braces)
- Only brace to not require any cutting or modification of stock components.
- Simple Allen key locking mechanism
Fits all Subaru 93-07 Impreza models / 05-06 Saab 92-X / 94-99 Legacy / 03-08 Forester(This includes all engines and trim levels)
Part Number: 091016
2 customers have reviewed this product.
- Other than the fact I had to grind down a quarter of the upper portion of the bracket which wasn't hard its great to have stiff brakes!
Installed this in my '02 WRX. Feels like I have a real set of brakes now. There's still some slop in them, but I would say that's probably the stock lines flexing.
Install was a pain, only because I spent forever trying to get the fourth bolt (top, rear) lined up. Eventually gave up and just tightened the heck out of the three that were in.
Watch the video, then watch it again. Getting the cup mounted right is a bit more of a project than I had anticipated.
Quality product, works great.