Pressing Subaru brakes leaves a lot to be desired, especially when every inch counts in a race or when you are depending on them to save your life! The dramatic firewall flex is the source of this performance flaw in Subarus that we came to solve. Skipping the "standard bracket" that others have been making we engineered the most simple to install and best performing master cylinder brace on the market. The GrimmSpeed_ Master Cylinder Brace takes a beating and comes back for more! Crafted from hardcore CNC laser cut 12L14 with multi-point welded fabrication. It is the Abrams Tank of master cylinder braces touting 5 factory mounting points, the most available from any brace. Powdercoated black this brace will outlive your car and win you some style points to boot. Most importantly this brace kit will kill your wimpy pedal feel and give you the immediate and tight response that your performance car deserves and needs when you hit the track or rally. This brace will give you the confidence similar to that of SS braided brake lines with precision stopping. Not to mention street driving just got a whole lot more fun!
- Most Bracket Mounting Points Available!(5 strut tower mounting points)
- Fits all 2008+ Impreza/WRX/STi models(This includes the base model, WRX, and STI)
- Indestructable 12L14 CNC Laser cut construction and black powder coating
- Pedal feel dramatically improved(Similar feeling to SS Braided brake lines)
- Large diameter pressure cup (Will not mar and damage the master cylinder like other braces)
- Only brace to not require any cutting or modification of stock components.
- Simple Allen key locking mechanism
2 customers have reviewed this product.
awesome, but PITA install
- Give yourself PLENTY of time for the install, and get the the right tools, namely the angle for the socket and the extension.. .. also although grimmspeed will deny it on 11+ WRX and STI you will need to man handle the steel brake line coming from the cylinder as its a tight fit.... other than that.. AMAZING mod, and feels great!
- Got one from the first batch IIR got. This is a sweet mod and looks good and functions better. People are always asking what it is. Pedel feel is stiffer and not as mushy after install.