The beauty of the GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages is that all of the included components were designed and tested to work well together, as a complete system. Instead of piecing together parts from many different manufacturers and hoping that they're design theories are compatible, consider starting with one of our excellent Staged Power Packages based on your goals! The GrimmSpeed Stage 2 Power Package is a well-rounded kit, offering increased power and torque output thanks to reduced restriction before and after the turbo, as well as a more aggressive street presence thanks to the intake and exhaust tones.
The upgraded GrimmSpeed 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid offers more accurate and more responsive boost control and is a must when having your vehicle professionally tuned. The GrimmSpeed Intake adds an additional performance increase by reducing pre-turbo restriction, which allows your turbo to build boost more quickly and more efficiently. The GrimmSpeed Downpipe replaces the extremely restrictive factory downpipe and catalytic convertor with high quality 3” diameter stainless tubing and a high-flow catalytic convertor (catless option available).
Stage 2 Package Components
Cold Air Intake - Subaru 08-14 WRX/STI Black
Boost Control Solenoid - Subaru 08+WRX/05+LGT
Downpipe 3" Catted - 08+ WRX, 08+ STI, 05-09 LGT (5spd, 6spd)
Turbo Heat Shield
Stage 2 Package Features
- Decrease Spool Time - Lower intake restriction and better boost control
- Plug and Play into OEM Harness - No splicing wires like other BCS solutions
- Hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram Design - Combining the advantages and eliminating the negatives of both traditional intake designs
- Custom reusable high flow air filter - Integrated velocity stack entrance smooths incoming air
- Stainless Steel Construction - The downpipe is constructed of high grade 304L SS for corrosion resistance and durability
- Made in the USA - Right here in Minnesota, in fact
- 2-3hr Installation - Straight forward with our written and video guides
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?