The beauty of the GrimmSpeed Staged Power Packages is that all of the included components were designed and tested to work well together, as a complete system. Instead of piecing together parts from many different manufacturers and hoping that they're design theories are compatible, consider starting with one of our excellent Staged Power Packages based on your goals!
The GrimmSpeed Stage 3 Power Package represents the pinnacle of bolt-on performance for your 2008-2014 Subaru STI. This package includes everything from the Stage 2.1 package with the addition of the famous GrimmSpeed Top Mount Intercooler. Along with the additional power and torque that your car will be producing thanks to the upgraded intake and exhaust components comes heat in the form of warmer charge air temperatures. It’s important to reduce these temperatures and increase the oxygen density of the pressurized air entering your engine. This additional oxygen will help protect your WRX from knock and allow your tuner to take full advantage of your Stage 3 setup.
Stage 3 Package Components
|Cold Air Intake - Subaru 08-14 WRX/STI Black|
|Boost Control Solenoid - Subaru 08+STi|
|Downpipe 3" Catted - 08+ WRX, 08+ STI, 05-09 LGT (5spd, 6spd)|
|Turbo Heat Shield|
|Top Mount Intercooler - Subaru 02-07WRX/04+ STI/04-07 FXT|
|TMIC Splitter - Subaru 08-14 STI (fits GS TMIC)|
Stage 3 Package Features
- Decrease Spool Time - Lower intake restriction and better boost control
- Plug and Play into OEM Harness - No splicing wires like other BCS solutions
- Hybrid Cold Air/Short Ram Design - Combining the advantages and eliminating the negatives of both traditional intake designs
- Custom reusable high flow air filter - Integrated velocity stack entrance smooths incoming air
- Stainless Steel Construction - The downpipe is constructed of high grade 304L SS for corrosion resistance and durability
- Made in the USA - Right here in Minnesota, in fact
- 2-3hr Installation - Straight forward with our written and video guides
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?