GTSPEC has just released their rear subframe reinforcement panels for the 2013+ Scion FR-S/ Subaru BRZ. These CNC machined panels are made from 7075 aluminum and replace the stock steel reinforcement braces. The end result is increased rigidity in the rear subframe which is important with spirited driving and racing.
Features and Benefits:
- 7075 Alloy Construction
- CAD Designed, CNC Produced
- Anodized and Anti-corrosion Coating
- Replaces existing stamped steel braces offering increased rigidity
- Bolt-on factory mounting location with no modification required
- Includes left and right side
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?