The best way to bring your brake’s lifespan to a quick end is exposure to extreme temperatures. Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors advance your ability to stop on a dime by combining the forces of drilled and slotted rotors to keep your braking system cool, clean and consistent. Enhancing your all-around braking power, these Hawk Rotors boost your brake’s bite and improve wet weather performance with one easy upgrade.
Pairing beveled holes to provide immense cooling and rounded slots for consistent contact to sweep away gas and dust results in a high-performance rotor that enables harder, more precise braking with temperatures lowered by as much as 180 degrees. Innovative Hawk Brake Rotors prolong the life of your brake pads and provide your ride with predictable control and a consistent pedal feel. Hawk 27s are plated with silver zinc to ensure a long life and reduce rust build-up.
Custom-made for a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs, Sector 27 brake rotors are the ideal way to amplify your braking system and your behind-the-wheel style. Sold in pairs for the front or the rear, every Hawk Rotor is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Advance your ability to stop on a dime with Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors
- Cross-drilled holes maintain a cleaner and cooler rotor surface
- Chilled temperatures prolong the life of your brake pads
- Slotted design keeps pad surface fresh for dependable performance
- Precise, predictable control and consistent pedal feel
- Custom-made for a variety of cars, trucks and SUVs
- Amplifies behind-the-wheel style with a race-inspired look
- Plated with silver zinc for rust-resistance
- Sold in pairs for the front or the rear
- Your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?