GTS7040 Pro Kit/Fuel Upgrade Kit for S2000
With F1 level piston speed and super high rpm characteristics, the S2000 is a great representation of Japanese sports cars. This kit has been designed to try and compliment these characteristics and deliver more power as the engine rpm increases creating a forced induction system that those who love Honda engines will agree with.
Smooth torque delivery leads to ease of use which makes the HKS GT Supercharger a great match for the engine. We would like those who want more power but feel resistance to forced induction on a Honda to experience this setup which has acceleration feel reminiscent of a tuned NA engine
GT SUPERCHARGER Pro KIT
S/C Unit, S/C Oil Parts, S/C Fitting Parts, S/C unit Pulley, Belt, Suction Pipe, Intercooler, Intercooler Pipe (Includes relief valve)
- GTSC Pro Kit requires a separate engine control system in order to operate correctly
- φ58 restrictor included in the GT S/C Pro kit is for US specification vehicles and may cause damage to Japanese specification cars. Please adjust restrictor size to approximately φ40 for 300ps output. Test vehicle used φ44 restrictor included with fuel upgrade kit.
Notes for Installation
- Kit does not have control device, you need separate device.
- Injector (Stock injector volume is insufficient to bring out full supercharger performance)
- Spark Plug: HKS Super Fire Racing M45i or higher
- Engine oil with high temp grade of over 40 should be used
- Clutch should be changed to one of higher torque capacity
- When fitting front mount intercooler, The stock air guide and under cover require small modification for pipe clearance.
* If using HKS Flash Editor S/C data: HKS Fuel upgrade kit must also be fitted
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?