Like most modern muscle cars, the new Camaro suffers from significant understeer and body roll. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars are one of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make to the new Camaro, virtually eliminating body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1.25î front bar and three-way adjustable 1.00î rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. All the necessary hardware and complete installation instructions are included and the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Lightweight 1.25î tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS
- Lightweight 1î adjustable tubular rear bar +80,120,170% stiffer than stock SS
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, and mounts.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Bolt-In installation requires no vehicle modifications.
- Lightweight tubular design
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings
Part Number: 22109
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?