Because the stock 5th Gen Camaro suffers from excessive body roll and understeer, the new Hotchkis Competition Sway Bar Set is a must for any Camaro headed to the track. One of the fastest, easiest and most dramatic modifications you can make, these bars virtually eliminate body roll, dramatically improving steering response and control. A high-strength tubular 1.25î front bar and three-way adjustable 1.375î rear bar allow you to dial-in the way the car responds to throttle steer and driver input. All the necessary hardware including heavy duty heim joint end links and complete installation instructions are included and the bars are designed, tested and manufactured in the USA.
- Lightweight, high-strength 1.25î tubular front bar. 210% stiffer than stock SS sway bar
- Lightweight 1 3/8î adjustable tubular rear bar +500,630,800% stiffer than stock SS bar
- End links feature highest quality 3-piece PTFE lined heim joints with high articulation spacers and CNC machined aluminum Sleeves with wrench flats.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, mounts.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Durable, gloss black powder coat finish.
Part Number: 22110
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?